My Family Christmas letter

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
So my wife tells me it's my turn to write the annual Christmas letter to all of our friends and family but she threw a wrench into it this time. With a smirk on her face she told me I couldn't say anything about hunting. Holy Crap! Do you know how hard that was. I talked about the girls doing drill team and sports and how good of students they were and all the things my wife was involved with. Then I got to me. I couldn't come up with anything. Certainly nothing I wanted to put into a Christmas card. So I wrote...."As for me....I'm still breathing." I gave the letter to my wife only to get it back. She absolutely loved it, except for my part. She told me I had to fix it. I sat there for over an hour trying to come up with something that was creative. Nothing came to mind. Anybody else have this problem? I thought to myself, maybe I need to get involved in some other things. Then I thought...WHY the hell would I want to do that! It sure made me realize how much hunting is a major part of my life.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

I agree with ya, my wife says that is all I ever talk about so when it comes time to have a conversation about something other than hunting, there are a lot of long pauses and silence. Maybe talk about your horses or something....nah, "I'm still breathing" says enough.

You are who you are, dont go changing nothing just so you write an acceptable christmas card.(my 2 cents- it'd be just fine with the hunting stuff in there!) Its getting mailed to friends and family, that know this is what you love.

Stay strong, until she gets the frying pans out!

If I asked my wife to write one but she couldn't say anything about shopping, she would tell me "you write it then"

BigFly
4836e9156b4e92a1.jpg

WELL AWLB!!!

YOU WERE DOING SO WELL!!!

UNTIL YOU GOT DOWN TO YOUR PART!!!

IF YOU'D OF JUST SURPRISED HER/US WITH THE DATE OF THE MM BASH AT THE HIATS HOUSE I THINK YOU MIGHTA GOT A KISS!!!

((( }> }> }> }> }> !!! )))

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

It never hurts to have a few more hobbies / habits. Some can even make you a better hunter by keeping you in better shape. My hobbies change with the seasons. In the fall it is hunting, winter is snowmobiling(used to be skiing), and spring and summer are hiking and cycling. Doesn't hurt to just hunt either, I just like to mix it up while waiting for the seasons to bring me my next fix.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom