My Coues Buck

overton

Long Time Member
I just know some of you will think this is fake.

495967c05a4d5df9.jpg

LMAO!!!

Eminen's song "Back Again" comes to mind!!!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
1202707117883yj7.gif

^^^^ STILL THERE ^^^^

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-08 AT 06:08PM (MST)[p]>I just know some of you
>will think this is fake.
>
>
Not me. I have video of that buck and sheds from the last 18 years. Last I saw him he was surrounded by guides waiting for opening day. Good job. At least you got him before the governor's tag holder!

YOU BLOWED YOUR LOAD ON THAT PISSCUTTER???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

THERES GOT TO BE A HIDDEN DUCK CALL THERE SOMEWHERE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I have seen that buck before Ransom. I shot his daddy a few days after you got him. Unfortunately he fell about 3000 feet down the mountain side. Broke every tine off on the way down. by the time we got to him he looked like a spike. We are going up there tommorrow with my shed hunting dog to see if we can locate the rest of the rack. I will post pics when I can find them all and reconstruct the antlers..

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
1202707117883yj7.gif

^^^^ STILL THERE ^^^^

i'm calling photoshop job!!! that first dropper on the right side almost looks fake. Maybe not? My apologies if I'm wrong

I believe you Ransom. I have a friend who killed one alot like that last year. Only the bases on his were 15". I'll see if he will let me post a picture. I'll get back to you.

Eel

President Obama and Congress should leave gun rights alone. It's above their pay grade.

I know that some people will think this is the same photo that Kilo posted last year but my buck is bigger and many hunters look quite a bit similar.

Ransom

Elbows look pretty bent to me. Helluva buck.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-08 AT 09:47PM (MST)[p]Great buck - nice photos.

I have his sheds. And I killed his mother. PM me!

Thanks, RUS

Finally!!! We get to see a pic of the infamous 15" base buck.
I knew he existed and so many of you guys thought he wasn't real
Well now what do you non-belivers have to say?
Pictures never lie.

Eel,

I am pretty sure this is the buck with 15" bases. You certain about that other buck?

Jim

OK, I'd like you guy's opinion on this. Do you think the two bucks below could be related to the buck in Ransom's garage? Notice how similar they are. I apologize for the poor quality of the first picture. My 11 year old was about to shoot it when some guy came up and started blazing away. We had to take the picture through the spotting scope. We had paid good money to a well known former Monster Muley member for information and photos on the whereabouts of a true trophy deer, only to have it shot out from under us.

495a4b784f2e14d6.jpg

The second picture is obviously in the same garage and in my mind this buck has to have the same genes. I mean look at the bases on all three bucks. And notice the guy's hands all have four fingers and what appears to be a thumb on each one. Sorry for the blood in this picture. We just didn't have enough water to clean the animal up and pose it properly. It wasn't a lack of respect or anything like that. And before anyone says anything about it, the hunter DID have orange on while hunting but took it off for the photo.

495a4b944fb6c81e.jpg

In this next photo you will see what was really going on in the original photo in Ransom's garage. However I submit to you that is not "Ransom's" garage at all but rather the garage SALE he purchased the mighty buck from. I also would submit that "Ransom" is indeed Kirt Darner in disguise.

495a4bbd50437b89.jpg

By the way I must apologize for several of my recent posts. My little brother apparently stole my MM password and was logging on and posting stuff in my name. Sorry if he offended anyone. He has been dealt with and I will post pictures of him later looking like a rock in the tool box. I would also like to ask for prayers for my older brother who was in a horrible accident this last weekend in Idahotah coming over Wolf Pee Pass between Blackfoot and St George. He was driving his classic Mustang and ran into a fully restored Falcon. It wasn't pretty. Horse manure and feathers all over the road.

Ah, the wonders and confusions of a Modern Day Cowboy.......better watch out there pardner, that little old lassy named BHWAR might take a liking to you and want to try and see if your saddle fits.

You been up all night??

Brian

Okay NV you exposed the truth about me and my alias. BUT I'll have you know it's really hard on me to post so often while in prison. While I'm at it I'll pitch my new book entitled "How to cruise timber and poach giant bucks at the same time". The release date will be in the future because it's actually harder to write with handcuffs on than I thought it would be.

Wow Ransom, I is shocked!! And all this time I thought you were one of the more respected MM members that I looked up to only to discover your really are Kirt Darner. Don't know what else to say about that.

I feel your pain also NV..
Some hunter's have NO MORALS or HUNTER ETHICS. To shoot that buck right out from under you, I hope that guy got a hernia dragging that buck out. Your right about the photos of the three bucks coming from the same gene pool.

p.s. Ransom or Kirt whatever you go by, Can you send me a signed copy of your new book when it's finished? I have never been very successful when I cruise timber, an occasional doe or fawn but we never a trophy buck in the headlights. Someone suggested I had the radio turned up to loud and throwing beer cans out the windows scares the deer but I'm not so certain about that. We had our camo on and used scent control so I think it must be a minor flaw our technique (myself and another well known MM member whom shall remain nameless).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom