My CC was hit !

That Ain't Nuttin!

I just got hit for 1400.00!

It's a Fresh Hit Too!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>$1400??? Did you just buy a
>used wheeler for your LE
>elk hunt this fall?

No I didn't UGAhunter!

And don't be Reportin My Sorry Ass to the Mods anymore!

I've been tryin to be Nice & still get my Ass Ripped around here!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

like I said elkassassin no cash no tags, 14oooyour in dream land.,,,,,the dwr wants a 100 bucks for every time you've called them a bad name, you know how many times you said bad things about our beloved dwr, 14oo sizzze you wont even be hunting rabbits,,,,,,

>like I said elkassassin no cash
>no tags, 14oooyour in dream
>land.,,,,,the dwr wants a 100
>bucks for every time you've
>called them a bad name,
>you know how many times
>you said bad things about
>our beloved dwr, 14oo sizzze
> you wont even be
>hunting rabbits,,,,,,

So elkun?

How much you figure I Owe the DWR?

How much the Tag gonna cost me?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom