My buddies buck from last night.

Long Time Member
It wouldn't be the Utard opener without this blast from the past.

9652youngbuck.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Gnarly buck Dude!

I bet he shot that with a .243

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Calling All Ducks!:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Come on! That's a classic from quite a few years back! I remember when that guy posted it up and everyone had a great laugh...too funny! Hint...look in the background!

Poor Bastard will never get any Rest around here!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-20-14 AT 06:22AM (MST)[p] JUST BRUSHING UP ON THE ELK CALLING SKILLS WITH HIS GRUNT TUBE!!!!!!...........THATS ALL !!!!!..................YD.

Maui wowee. Or maybe Labrador man. My dog ate it and I had to follow him around for three days man...

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Oh that's awesome. One of the classic MM posts. One of the people you wonder what they have done with themselves. hahahahahha

>Maui wowee. Or maybe Labrador
>man. My dog ate
>it and I had to
>follow him around for three
>days man...
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You mean we're smoking dog chit? Ya, I think it's even better than before man.

Nice Try Ropinfool!:D

>he's chewing tobacco and spitting in
>a beer bottle.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...690&forum=DCForumID5&archive=yes#.VEmuqU10x9B

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom