my brothers 06 Nevada Desert Ram

N

nvbucks

After posting about my Nevada Ram a few of you pm'd me about posting a photo of the desert ram my brother took. Here it is. He harvested his about 5 miles from where I took mine. His ram netted 173 2/8.

6284travisdesertsheep2006_021.jpg

Very nice! I still think your dad's desert is the best looking ram ever to come out of Nevada.

>Very nice! I still think
>your dad's desert is the
>best looking ram ever to
>come out of Nevada.

Wow... can't believe you know about my dad's ram. That was a long time ago. Yes, his ram is a great great looking ram. We tried to keep up with the old man but he set the bar a little too high for us.... haha.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-10 AT 06:53PM (MST)[p]Yeah read the story about "snow plow" in the NV record book.

Do you know what the length of the left horn is?

That is either tremendous luck for one family, or else you guys are Bodacious Sheep Hunters!
Congratulations and thanks for posting.
How about pictures of the old man's Cranker ram?

Very Nice!

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-10
>AT 06:53?PM (MST)

>
>Yeah read the story about "snow
>plow" in the NV record
>book.
>
>Do you know what the length
>of the left horn is?

I think the lenght of the left horn on my brother's ram is right around 39" I think the length on my dad's ram was right around 41"

Congratulations to both of you!

They are both tremendous rams and I want to thanks you guys for sharing them with us!

I hunted Nevada in 1983 and was lucky enough to harvest a 168" ram. (best horn doubled, That's the way NV did it WAY back then)

Your rams are what dreams are made of. Just between us, desert rams are the coolest sheep of them all! Right?

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom