MY BOYS 1ST SPEEDY GOAT

YELUM

Long Time Member
My son drew his first loper tag for WY and we had a great time. After passing on a few he decided this was the one he wanted. The wind was horrible but he stuck with it and put this guy down.

Wanted to say a big thank you to several good friends that shared the experience with us.

Yelum
46eed06708c63814.jpg

46eed09609b47419.jpg

Congrats on yours and your boys hunt! He did real weel . Those are some great pics too. Thanks for sharing em...

Congrats to you and your son. Sounds like an awsome time. I can't wait to share these same experiences with my son. (He's Still in the womb) I look forward to it everyday. Congrats again on and outstanding buck

Sgt Mike

Aim Center Mass

WAY TO GO YELUM JR.!!!

THE OLE MAN IS TEACHING YOU RIGHT!!!

JUST MAKE SURE & LISTEN TO HIM TILL YOU'RE ABOUT 30 & YOU'LL DO FINE!!!

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Congrats to your son on the first Lope and hopefully many, many more. What Unit is WY did you hunt?
Eelgrass and I will be there in less than a week for goats too.

Brian

Yelum:

As they say. "It doesn't get any better than this." I think that applies to the hunt you shared with your son.

Great job to both of you!

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Very Nice! Congrats to your son. Hopefully that will be the first of many for him.

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom