My biggest Buck

B

Buckrvr1

LAST EDITED ON Nov-20-11 AT 07:39PM (MST)[p]shot november 6th, 12yard shot...
9395dsc02725.jpg

Green Score 174 2/8 (15 point)

that is one great looking whietail. really nice buck. he will look great on the wall

Beautiful buck. Great job and especially with a bow.

"I hate being bi-polar.....Its awesome"

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-11 AT 06:17PM (MST)[p]>Thanks, he was shot in NW
>Illinois on Nov.6th.... 12 yard
>shot (Bow).

12 Yard shot my ass!!! if you got a 12 yard shot on that buck it was because you smacked him with yer truck then finished him off while it was laying in the ditch.

Bow my ass to, since when did they start callin' tire irons a Bow?

And what's up with the hat???????? Did you us the same tire iron on the bum you rolled for the hat?

HA!!!! Sweet buck N.J. congradulations,, Now get yer city boy tard teachin' ass out here and stick a bull boy.

awesome Whitey, That buck has great eye appeal. He going to look great on the wall.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Dean, that is a Toad of a buck, Congrat's....

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

Congrat's that is one awesume looking whitetail. I assume you must have been in a treestand to get a shot at him with a bow at 12yds? For us DIY western state hunters that one will be tough to beat :) Would love to get a bow shot at a whitetail like yours :)

))))-------->

He looks bigger then a 175 class buck, He is a awesome looking buck. I have came back to this post a number of times just to look at him.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom