My big CO. Bull........

utehunter

Very Active Member
here is a bull I shot this am at 480 yards. He not that bad for Colorado. What u thinks?
SU1HMDAwNjMtMjAxMDEyMTMtMDkzNC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAwNjUtMjAxMDEyMTMtMDk0NS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAwNjYtMjAxMDEyMTMtMDk1NC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAwNjctMjAxMDEyMTMtMDk1NS5qcGc.jpg

And here is my bud UNC with the bull
SU1HMDAwNjgtMjAxMDEyMTMtMDk1OS5qcGc.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-10 AT 05:35PM (MST)[p]dang nice bull utehunter....dang nice. But....aren't you guys supposed to be sneakier than 480 yards??...lol

by the way...darn nice weather for december, sure can't complain about that. Sure makes things more comfortable.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Nice Bull!

Is it a December Bull?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

it was a hell of a hike... bout killed my fatass ahahahahhaha. damn good bull for our area and we didnt have to use 4 feet of december snow like we do on the bucks haha

>it was a hell of a
>hike... bout killed my fatass
>ahahahahhaha. damn good bull for
>our area and we didnt
>have to use 4 feet
>of december snow like we
>do on the bucks haha
>

hahaha thats great.

Nice Bull. Big congrats! I bet that SOB was a bear to get out of there. Looks like you earned it brother.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

What did you use as I don't see a weapon anywhere in the pictures? Oh, I bet you jumped out of a tree and rode him to death.
Nice Bull though.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-10 AT 03:20PM (MST)[p]I thinks he's a shooter for sure! If you did ride him to death, what horn grip did you use?

Why ride them to death when you can just rear naked choke!

Sweet lookin bull, looks like he was trying to grow an 8th. Was it an old one?

>Nice Bull!
>
>Is it a December Bull?
>
>God is Great!
>Life is Good!
>And People are Crazy!
>
>I love not acting my age,
>
>Damn I love my NASCAR race,
>
>And Hell yes I love my
>Truck!
>And a good BBQ!
>I am Medicine And I am
>Poison!

Yes it is a dec. bull. why? only utah can hunt elk in dec. right?

HE BIG AND LARGE,GOOD MAN AND LOTS MASS,HUNT SMART AND LOOK BOTH WAYS BEFORE YOU VOTE IN THIS COUNTRY?

I bet he scores.... medium rare.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

Nice looking Bull
I like the late hunt But it hard to find one that isn't broken up. He pretty clean with only small ding here and there.
I bet the pack out was fun. Congrats on a good bull.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I still sore as hell!!! Ya he has 2 lil chipped 4th an 5th but besides that he is good a 7x8. Thanks for all the great comments guys!!!

I'll take a guess at the score. Looks to be about 368. Congratulations on a great bull UTE!!!YOU DA MAN!!!!!!

Cool bull, congrats on another great hunt. Thanks for sharing the pictures and keep them coming.

And Merry Christmas!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom