My best archery bull. 24' general bull

sixthtine

2024 will go down as a special season for me. My buddy and i glassed this bull one night in early September and i knew from the moment i saw him it was him or nothing and i was willing to put all of my effort into killing him and only him and if i went home with a tag in my pocket i was ok with it. We found him the next morning but he was on a piece of ground we didnt have permission to hunt and that was the last time we saw him for over a week. I was pretty bummed and figured he was either gone forever or someone else had killed him. Getting later in the hunt and not seeing much i decided i would get up to a glassing point a little earlier then usual and as first light broke i couldnt believe it, there he was and he was alone in a great spot for a stalk. That stalk proved to be true and it ended in a 39 yard shot with about a 30 yard recovery watching the bull go down in sight.

2024 archery bull.jpg

2024 archery bull 1.jpg

Last edited:
Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom