my B-2 Buck

manny53

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-16-12 AT 05:54PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/2617me_5.jpg

3643me_6.jpg

1549me_3.jpg

5591me_2_truck.jpg

he just happen to be slower then me....man i didn't realize how old & fat i got till i saw these pics...Geez

That's a sweet blacktail Manny! How about a full story? Congratulations, it's been a very tough year so far.

Eel

that thing is a toad! once in a lifetime blacktail for sure. good job man.

That's a Dandy Blacktail Manny, Congrats!!

Yeah, let's hear the story of the hunt?

What's it been, four years? You look about the same to me!! Good job Buddy!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Oct-16-12 AT 09:10PM (MST)[p]as to where, all i can say is they're not up high, my son has a tag & we're going back tomorrow, i'll fill you all in then, but he made a mistake and skylined himself in his bed.

I didn't have much of a target, all i could see was his throat patch up, his chest was covered by a rock, well' I put the cross hairs on his throat patch and at 257yrds i hit him below his left eye and broke his neck with my 270 WSM...

by the way the bullet was recovered, call it luck or what ever, Sage it's been 6 years since I've seen a decent buck to throw a bullet at and I had to come back down to Cali to do it...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom