My Archery antelope

nfh

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-12 AT 08:09PM (MST)[p]Here is my arhery antelope from today. with getting sent out of town for work i had today to hunt and one more day next week.my other tags open up sep.1 so time is very limited. so i didnt want to throw my tag away. seen a lot of goats today. some going over 70 inches i just couldnt stalk them with the wide open. i crawled in ditches and through sagebrush to get a nice one but could not close the deal.. i even had one at 30 yards but he was facing me. so no good shot was possible.

he may be a small antelope but i am tickeled to death with this little guy. i had a clean pass through at 41 yards and he ran 5 steps and dropped dead... the meat didnt stink at all so should be some good eating..

100_1516.jpg

100_1515.jpg

100_1514.jpg

Congratulations! Any time you can get one in that kind of territory with a bow is a great accomplishment!!!

Lot of guys that didn't draw are sitting home wishing they could have shot that buck today. Sounds like a great hunt.. congrats.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom