MY ALLTIME FAVORITE POST

i was not a member when that post was started. i m glad you revived it. i when through and read all the reply, i think i woke up my sleeping daughter i was laughing so loud.

all the comments are funny. but to come out of the gate with crack on the deers size is classic.

oh to be 19 again indeed.

haha wow thats funny! thanks for reviving this!

?It takes a genius to whine appealingly.?
Mr.Whiny

lol thats great my buddy did some shrooms on a hunt this year and got all crazy we found him about 3 miles from camp with his truck stuck in a ditch and beer cans all around it ha ha my camera batteries were dead.

............YY
.......___Q
...../(....)
......//..\\

That is definitely a classic. One of my favorites was the Sasquatch post from a few years ago. Sasquatch was gettin' nasty with a deer on another deer. Anybody know where that one is? fatrooster.

swbuckmaster probably wouldn't do good with this set-up!

1344hunting_2009_072.jpg

No, it ain't for sale, It's a homemade set up that I made for the area I hunt. It works pretty good. The whole elk and packs are on that cart. It has an adapter for the bike towing part or you can just push/pull it through the rougher terrain with the handlebars (also adjustable).

>lol thats great my buddy did
>some shrooms on a hunt
>this year and got all
>crazy we found him
>about 3 miles from camp
>with his truck stuck in
>a ditch and beer cans
>all around it ha ha
>my camera batteries were dead.
>
>
>
>
>............YY
>.......___Q
>...../(....)
>......//..\\

hope thats a joke! sounds like a freakin idiot to me! glad someone didnt get killed

?It takes a genius to whine appealingly.?
Mr.Whiny

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom