My 2013 elk hunt video

M

muleymaster

6022image.jpg

http://vimeo.com/80530165

thanks guys.

the rifle setup is a Winchester M70 i bought when i was 16 but have had the action bedded, i did a trigger job, and handload up 165gr. GMX's for it that shoot great (sub 1/2" groups at 100yds) and they seem to preform ok. I have a Leupold VXII 6-18-40 scope on it with turrets and i have all of my ballistic data calculated out on the stock. that ol thing sure has had some notched tags over the years.

the story from the past season was talking about how i found a shed antler where i lost my bull and this year 20yds from where i shot there was a shed below me. just makes me feel i was able to redeem myself and it felt good to have success is all

thanks for sharing the video. Great bull for Idaho.
Loosing an animal is something that will haunt most of us at some point or another. The feeling is hard to explain unless you have experienced it. I'm glade you were able to find some closer with the shed you picked up.

I read the description on one of your other videos about hooking up a point and shoot camera to your spotting scope with a home made attachment. How did you go about doing that?

Also, nice bull!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom