My 2011 Antelope

C

cowboy4life02

Here is my first archery antelope. He is not a monster but I am happy with him.

8460dscn3676.jpg

Comgrats on the nice Lope, which state and hunt unit if you don't mind telling?

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

X Force! That a boy! Any goat with a bow is a trophy! Congrats!

"You skin grizz?"

I love to hunt goats with a stick and string! Congrats! We'll start our bow hunt in about 10 days. Unfortunately, as I'm typing this I can hear the rain hitting the roof and the lightning is booming all around. With a wet spring already? more water may make a for a tougher bow hunt. Oh well, I guess it means more days hunting! Can?t be too upset with that!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-11 AT 11:32AM (MST)[p]Good job. You must have been in Nevada huh? I know that place is hot and dry, but how was it this year compared to other years?

Have a good one. BB

PS I sent you a private message.

Hey thanks everyone!
Yeah, this is a NV antelope. this year has been hot with more moisture then usual. we got 3 days of rain during the begining of the season, kinda made things fun.
RJ

Good job.
They can be a bit tough to kill with a bow from time to time and any buck, like yours, is a true trophy!
Congratulations!
Zeke

i was planning on sittin on water but had a bad rain the night before season so i spent all my time spot and stalk.
RJ

Very nice buck. I recognize your elation as I took my first pronghorn ever with a bow last year. Tremendous accomplishment!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom