my 2011-2012 season.

T

timothymarks

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-12 AT 02:19PM (MST)[p]filled my last tag today.

will start from the beggining.

2 doe antelope, only one picture.

1074img_0219.jpg

bull (me and bro in law took a double onb opening day.)

55562011_bull.jpg

Northern Utah General Season Muley

86011026111443_0001.jpg

Texas White-Tail (shot spike and buck same day)

2387imag0231.jpg

Texas White-Tail does (took 2 with one shot at 285 yards)

2674doe_whitetail.jpg

3 bobcats, and one cow elk

7255bobcat_dec22.jpg

5101img_0375.jpg

821903feb.jpg

Coyote

7818xboxs_coyote.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-12 AT 04:10PM (MST)[p]Doe antelope????

Me thinks not.

I've yet to see a doe antelope with a black cheek patch.

Just sayin'.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-12 AT 05:15PM (MST)[p]

Thats a buck,what are the regs on shooting bucks with a doe tag in your state?Under 4"?....why are you shooting does/cows when you dont eat the meat?

Doe antelope tag...$20
Box of ammo....$30
Posting a pic of yourself on the net with a buck antelope tagged with a doe tag.....PRICELESS.

You have 19,000 acres of private to hunt and thats the biggest bull you could come up with? I thought you were a horn hunter.

I dont have 19000 acres to hunt big game. just a few thousand for that. The buck was legal on a doe tag. lots of jealousy on here.

price of ammo is a little more than that too. there bud. as for the reason i shoot does and feed um to my dogs is because i enjoy killing things. next question.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-12 AT 06:35PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-12 AT 06:16?PM (MST)

Not if it was Wyoming it wasnt...mind sharing what State you busted that 1.5 year old buck in and then tagged it with a doe tag?

Jealousy?

Laffin'...

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-12 AT 06:29PM (MST)[p]

Jealousy?I wouldnt cut a tag on anything(antlered) you posted up there.I passed 3 bulls with a bow last year that eclipse that runt you killed and that was on public land,that buck you killed needed a couple more years before he would have been a shooter on public,let alone a massive private ranch(supposedly),I wouldnt let my GF pull the trigger on that immature buck.What state did you kill the antelope in?For a guy that brags about all his big trophy's and how he only kills for horns and has access to thousands of acres of private ground that nobody else hunts and has no use for wild game meat your year sucked ass...
Dont look like a legal doe tag buck in any state I know of...
illegalantelopecopy.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-12 AT 06:36PM (MST)[p]Do you find it surprising that some d-bag that feeds his big-game animals to dogs wouldnt know the regulations in the states he hunts?

Or that he cant tell the difference between a buck and doe antelope until he rolls them over?

Theres times I really wish there were more requirements and more hoops to jump through before some people were sold a hunting license.

Nothing better than an idiot with a rifle blazing away at the publics wildlife because he "likes to kill things"...

Dumber than a sack of hammers.

Ha! The part I got a kick out of was that he claimed it was a doe before gettin called on it. Perhaps he didn't post a photo of the other "doe" he killed because that one had cutters ;) I also like the story about the Incredible Shrinking 19k acres. Quite fascinating! Oh ya, can't forget the irony of the fact that he's a big shot trophy hunter that didn't manage to kill a single mature buck or bull.

All in all, pretty damn entertaining...but I guess I'm just jealous eh!

Thanks fer the chuckles T-T-T-Timmeh :)

" I go spend a weekend in Wyoming shooting some speed goats"

Sounds like its Wyoming to me.

" I have 19K acres that I have unlimited access to".

and again with the jealousy thing. LMAO!

A guy posts his pictures up to show others how well he did for the year not to get bashed on by all know it alls on MM Great job on a great year.

Either that's the biggest bobcat I have ever seen or that appears to be a yearling cow elk. Calf would have been a better word selection. Impressive!

It was a yearling, I like them better than the cows. I do eat a lot of elk so I shot that one

>Wow, I bet your freezer is
>full! Congrats, fatrooster.

Its not he fed all the meat to his dogs.....

And I thought Overton was the biggest plick here. I stand corrected! Sorry Rans, you gotta give your trophy to this Timothy d-bag.

For those who dont know he just got done telling us on another thread that he only kills for horns,feeds the meat to his dogs,has a huge private ranch and has killed trophys that would make everyone here jealous...ROFL!

The guy should take some pictures of the signs he shot up on the way out to his honey holes, the beer cans he left behind, and the quad tracks he made far and wide . . .

With this wolf thing gone rampant and an increase in those who seek to end our hunting future, guys like this scare the living daylights out of me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom