My 2010 whitetail

T

THEBUGLER

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-11 AT 01:49PM (MST)[p]Dang! I cant get my pic to load!

97img_0659.jpg

Shot this old buck Nov. 24th 6 below zero. Brrrrr!

NICE BUCK! Makes 6 below seem worth I imagine.Did you take him from a tree stand?

where did you get him? 10A? awesome buck ! hella jelous. i saw a couple whoppers like this in unit 15 but they kept giving me the slip. to kill something like that on public land is a real bona fide trophy !!!!!!

>
97img_0659.jpg

>
>
>Shot this old buck Nov. 24th
>6 below zero. Brrrrr!

I'm curious on the score? My 12 year old killed his first buck, a 10a whitey, this year which was a nice 9 point, but not near that big.

Thats an awesome buck!. I feel like alot of guys pay thousands to go to sask and shoot bucks like that. Pic and weather makes it look like its up there too!

Thanks guys. BPKHUNTER congrats to your son! Spot and stock scenario in the Palouse. Dropped him with the neck shot. He looks bigger in the photo than he really is, but he's really massive with average tine length, 20" outside spread, one busted eye guard and the other one is about 1". He still scores just over 130". Real old buck as his lower molars were very worn. Id rather be lucky than good any time!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom