My 2010 Utah buck (pic)

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I was hunting near Myton just off 40 last night and got this nice buck. Not a monster, but I'm proud of him!

4075copy_of_taylor_deer.jpg

Eel

What color is your Saw?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

'What color is your Saw?'

To damn funny Chris!!

On a side note-----I like my Ryobi sawzall with the Lithium 18 volt battery....

Not that eel--- would need it.....

Just sayin'

Robb

My huntin buddy brought out one on our hunt this year in WY....works slicker than hell went through that brisket faster than a knife in hot butter. Same one you have.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

myton. where the hell is that. what kind of tag is that. nice buck. what happen to the feathers...

Don't f with us elkun!

It ain't up the road 300 yards from your house!

You got any new cut-offs?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Eel, did I read that right, " I was hunting by myton, just off 40 LAST NIGHT". If it was at night, they call that poaching.
Better explain yourself, or give up your honeyhole so we can forgive you for such a dsatardly act.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-10 AT 07:00PM (MST)[p]eel that is BS!!! I know I hit that buck earlier in the day. Why would you be proud of something you either found dead or had to finish off while it laid?

I am guessing it was next to the road? I have heard about your hunting!!!

I paid off sfw at the expo for that tag!!!

I WANT MY FREAKING HORNS BACK!!!!!

No doubt chain saw work. looks like the work of a Super Pro Mac 10-10 Only a sawyer would have a saw like that.

Rutnbuck

Is Myton any where near the Star? If so, I sure hope she had a better spread than that.

Slick

The jealous haters on this site is unbelievable! I'll never post another kill photo here again!

Where the hell IS Myton, anyway?:)

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom