My 2010 season in review

Coloradoboy

Very Active Member
Sorry I guys I just didnt have the ambition to keep up with Hunt Adventure Challenge (maybe next year?) so here's my season in review. I was able to score some great elk tags this year in both Wyoming and in my home state of Colorado. And was able to take two nice bulls. My little brother also had a great season and was able to connect on an awesome OTC unit Colorado bull and a nice Late season Eastern Colorado buck. Enjoy!

Wyoming Bull Taken opening morning of Wyoming rifle season at 671 yards. Scores 308 gross and some change.
7445pa010026.jpg

1738cole_wyoming_bull_10-1-10.jpg

Colorado Bull. Taken on November first at 280 yards. Gross scores 337 and some change.
5171bosquebull.jpg

9043bosquebull2.jpg

8119pb010033.jpg

Little Bro's Colorado 4th season Bull. Taken on 3rd day of season at 65 yards. Scores 300 gross
7853pb190038.jpg

5608pb190041.jpg

Little Brothers Eastern Co Muley. Taken Dec. 3rd at 250 yars. Scores in the 170's
2952carderdeer.jpg

7797carderbuck.jpg

looks like a nice year ! could say something in regards to a score or two but will reserve judgment. good job guys !

Nice job, way to get it done! It's good to see brothers out in the field together, that makes for some awesome memories.

GBA

Thanks guys. I guess if we want to have the typical MM pissing match over scores I could post the score sheets and let the expert decides. My mistake for even posting them. Let me make some corrections; the wyoming bull scores 205, the colorado bull scores 225. My little bros bull scores 200 and his buck goes 120 sorry i guys guess I had a few to many when i decided to whip out the ol' tape out.

Don't let them get to you. This is what they want. Those are excellent bulls and bucks and you and your brother should be proud of yourselves. B&C scores are for those that need validation from others. While you were out hunting and having a great time others were sitting behind computers whining about not getting a tag for the last 15 years. Was the Wyo bull a general area or LE? Thanks for posting and keep them coming.

Congrat's again, wish we could have ran into each other in WY. Good luck in school.

I rounded out my year with my first good whitetail buck with muzzeloader, a nice 6x6 elk and a P&Y lope. One of my best years!

You guys did great this year. I might give you a call about CO deer, I have 9 points to burn as a NR.

Just read the score comment from you? Which is right on the WY bull? I would have to say 308? I am not an expert but I am still trying to learn so let me know please.

I am guessing someone came back and attacked your original score and their post is gone? Always someone!

Good job again!

I was being a smarta$$ but yes my father and I have scored an animal or two.. and both are proficient in adding and subtracting. The bull grossed 308 and netted 301.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom