My 2009 European mounts (photos)

S

Saskman

My heads are all boiled out now for the year. Thought I would post a few phots of them.

2009 Pronghorn
2009_pronghorn.jpg

IMG_1291-7D.jpg

2009 Mule Deer
2009_Mule_Deer.jpg

IMG_1287-7D.jpg

2009 Whitetail
2009whitetail.jpg

IMG_1280-7D.jpg

Those are all sweet trophies Cam. You have had many great hunting seasons and have been nice enough to share them with us. Thanks for all you have brought to this sight.

Yelum

Awesome heads. I really like the whitetail and how you did it with the trap. Looks great.

Those all look awesome but how in the hell do you not mount those deer. If that's what your european mounts what do your head mounts look like?

It would be easier if you would just post "This is how you should do ####". Those are awesome euro's. You've had a heck of a year. Love how you used the traps. Thanks for sharing.

Excellent euros. Did you boil them or have them done? If you did, you did an excellent job. They look like beetle cleans to me, because of the detail...I could never boil em that good. What a year. Congrats.

HK

>Excellent euros. Did you boil them
>or have them done?
>If you did, you did
>an excellent job. They
>look like beetle cleans to
>me, because of the detail...I
>could never boil em that
>good. What a year.
>Congrats.
>
>HK

They are just boiled out, then bleached with peroxide. A buddy does them for me. He is a taxidermist. I have done my own before and had no problem getting them clean with just boiling.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom