My 2007 WY 'Lope

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I never posted the picture of my pronghorn. As you can see, I started skinning the hind quarter and then remembered to take a pic. Now that I have the new photoshop, I re-sized the horns......Ahhhhh..... I mean I re-sized the photo to fit the screen.

I've had a couple New Years "refreshments". Don't mind me!:)

Happy New Year

I never have to shoot a small one again!

Eel

4779be3e1cbe8a54.jpg

>Eel nice Lope! Congrats. Are you
>hooked now?
>
>
>Ransom

Hooked on photoshop!LOL!

This is my 6th antelope. Two in CA, two in NV, and two in WY.

Eel

You should be castrated for telling a lie eelgrass, remember I seen your Lope in the back of the PU and it was not that size. LOL
What have you been drinking?? Nice Photoshop job there.

Brian

Eel

Might need your help. Leaving this thursday for a Arizona bowhunt. If I get a buck I want you to help me with the photo.

Ransom

Well I guess we are going to have to put up with eelgrass and his new toy for Christmas a Photoshop of all of his animals.
And to think we we on "timber_hunter for his pictures. LOL

Brian

Ransom,

I thought you said you were leaving on the 10th, doesn't matter have a good time and try not to let that "lizard" get you in trouble down there with them "puddlejumpers".

Brian

Brian

I did say I was leaving the 10th but we rescheduled our birthday parties so I could go early. Now I have to be back by the 13th. Hope to catch them still rutting. Monster has been seeing some nice bucks.

Ransom

You guys don't know me, but I've been know to kill a monster prongboy or two.
477c508c3064271f.jpg

This one should go over that magical 100" mark.

No Brian, he was a Utah buck. He actually only scored around 75" and looked more like this.
477d1dc660719e6b.jpg

Isn't photoshop wonderful?

Still a nice Buck there.

Brian
P.S. Eelgrass, wait till I get my new Computer, you and I will have everyone beat. LOL

Brian

dleonard3, Wow, that's amazing! You took a big giant buck and shrunk the horns with photoshop! I'll have to try that. LOL!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom