my 08 wasatch moose

theox

Very Active Member
got bored and thought id post my 2008 utah moose
hes kinda funky but i like unique things and chose to take him was hopeing for a 40+ incher and hes right at 42 took him the 9th night of my hunt
things were slow and this is the biggest bull i had seen. glad to have the memories of this hunt! the meat is awesome!
now i was at camp and forgot to swap into my boots and wore my slip pon shoes out hunting of course i killed one and got my feet all wet lol
also ill throw in the pic of the archery buck i killed also
23 inch 3x4 heavy horned bladed eye guards(pic doesnt do the eye guards justice!)knobby bases... he is a partial stag peanut sized nuts this was around sept 10 and is still in full thick unharmed velvet

4a9ae74755e8e770.jpg

4a9ae7ef58bc4bce.jpg

4a9ae8825d7494ee.jpg

Sweet bull and thats a awesome buck. Buddies wife shot her first deer in 06 it was a stag buck as well.

theox thats a great looking bull. Where did you kill him at. I had a moose tag last year and the bull I took almost looks like his twin brother. Mine ended up being a half inch shy of 40. It took me 8 days from sun up to sun down to get mine done.

Hunting2008005.jpg

wow that is a cool bull! congrats i killed mine on wasatch unit east of heber in the uinta nf. where did you get yours?

?It takes a genius to whine appealingly.?
Mr.Whiny

o sweet! i have the itch to hunt em again! cant wait for the opportunity!
?It takes a genius to whine appealingly.?
Mr.Whiny

Nice animals Ox. too bad about yur elk hunt. I was down there in them there woods huntin mule deer and found a few elk, even a couple of nice bulls. When I saw them you came to mind, but now way of contacting ya sorry. That sucks that the archery hunters got screwed, It was obvious that they had been pressured heavily. I didn't here one bugle while I was down there.
Lambo

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom