My 08 NM Speed Goat

U

unclebuck32

Not the biggest out there but was second on my list. Number one moved out of the country 2 days before the hunt. measured 15 3/8.
498548b47f7e9e21.jpg

My Coyote Gun. good ol' 22-250. one shot and he was out for the count. i made a decoy out of 1/4 plywood. spotted him a little over a mile. got to 293 yards and decided to try the shot. worked out great and was a fun hunt.

Nice lope dude. New Mexico is going to be my next out of state hunt. I've never hunted antelope but have always wanted to. I think they make the prettiest shoulder or pedestal mount of all. Did you do public land or did you go with an outfitter?

Thanks alot guys! He was actually takin on my private land here in New Mexico. i got him opening mourning and took my buddy kyle out on public land for his. His was 14 tall with alot of mass. They sure are fun to hunt. Kenthunter.... hope that you put in and draw out for one. if not the new mexico dept of game and fish has a list of all private landowners that get antelope tags and you can get a good start there on getting one. Hopefully my Antelope will be done soon, did a shoulder mount with half sneak. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom