MVP

C

cowboy57

I know it's not about hunting,but just want to know how all you BB fans would choose the MVP.Matt Kemp had a great year,not since 1956 when Micky Mantle put numbers and played the outfield like this man.I know Braun was on a team going for the penent.I have my reasons why he got it and my hat's off to him.cowboy57

Kemp had a hella great year and some of the other big name guys besides Braun just did good, i'd give it to him!

Between Kemp and Kershaw, they kept the Dodgers from being a total disaster this past season. Good on them, they deserve any awards coming their way.

As far as numbers go, maybe you forget a certain left fielder that played for the SF Giants? He won many gold gloves and put up numbers out of this world, far and away better than anyone in the game these past few years!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

As far as that left hander you are talking about yes....(can't beleive i said that)A MVP is the man who puts up the best stats for the yr.Not guy who puts up good stats and helps his team into the playoffs.Braun had 8 pys. higher BA than Kemp,other than that kemp beat him in all other categories.

Cowboy, when i answered your question, i didn't know that Kemp didn't win the NL MVP. Not a doubt in my mind, he got screwed!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

As a Giants fan, through and through, I hate Kemp and Kershaw. BUT he got screwed!!!!!!!!!!! Barry won a few MVPs when I thought he wasn't deserving. Matt Kemp put a fantastic year together and should have been the Most Valuable Player in the national League.

Still want to go 18-0 against the Dodgers next year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom