muzzy blew up

hornkiller

Long Time Member
my brother inlaw was out hunting deer and had his gun on a buck he had it reasted on a rock with his left hand under his chin he pulled the trigger and boom he instantly put his hands behind his back he didnt think he any fingers left if he was holding the gun nornal he would have lost his left arm he walked away with no cuts
4ac357d173c9428a.jpg

Wow that was a nasty blow up. Good thing he is alright. Maybe a new TC will make him feel better.

What was he doing hunting with an old style muzzy anyway with how far they have come over the years. Good thing he is alright though. That could have been ugly.

WoW! but how unfortunate.

In response to another reply....I believe Oregon has pretty strict restricions for Muzzleloaders and I believe they pretty much require you to hunt with this type of equipment...I do not know if this was in Oregon though?

I'm glad your brother is ok. My Uncle had one blow up on him about 30 years ago. It messed up his hand but he walked away with no long lasting injuries. fatrooster.

we need to ship 10,000 of those to afghanistan and give them to taliban!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

well i belive he was shooting 100 grains of powder and a ball the reason for the old school hawken is kind of like bow hunters using a recurve i have a close freind that has used the same gun as the one in the pic for years he just shot a buck last night at around 140 yards and glad to be with him when the buck hit the dirt

I had a knight blow up on me a few years ago that was worse than that. It was in shredds! Lucky I wasnt hurt, i have no idea why but I thought i was a dead man walking. It is scary stuff! Turns out the barrel had a weak spot. Glad he wasnt hurt.

Holy schnikies! I put my Hawken in the gun cabinet a few years ago when I went inline. Guess the Hawken is going above the fireplace. Anybody want to buy some 54 cal bullets?

HAZMAT

www.muddyroad.net

Man i'm happy it didn't take a turn for the worst for him! scary stuff for sure!

wow that's crazy. he's lucky to have come away with his fingers and eye sight.

enough to make a man religious i reckon

[a href="http://www.mybinocularharness.com/"]binocular harness system[/a]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom