MUZZ SEASON QUESTION???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
During The MUZZ Deer Hunt?

Did Anybody Besides Us Get BUZZED By A Black Helicopter?

No!

It Wasn't PUNK Herding Elk!:D

My Son Mighta Figured It Out & We Believe It Mighta Been Heavy D Sparks?

I'm Guessing He's Got Some Kinda Heat Seeking/Infra-Red Or Something?

We Were About 1-1/2 Miles Apart & He Had No Problem Pin-Pointing Us & I Was In Thick Timber!

I Got The First Letter & The First 3 Numbers Off The Chopper!

But Didn't Get The Rest Of Them!

I Was Sneaking In To Sit Water & Almost To It When This BS Happened!

Never Seen An Animal That Evening!

Just Wondering If Anybody-Else Mighta Seen The Chopper?

No doubt they were laughing about it too since they knew they had ruined your hunt.

The DWR, legislature or whoever has the authority should absolutely crack down on this kind of BS behavior BIG TIME!!!

HeavyD’s YouTube video from yesterday showed him flying around the Unitas on a quest for lost Spanish gold. Around Hoyt peak and then Moon lake
IMG_9039.png

Like I Said!

I'm Not Dead Positive It Was Him But If I Was Betting..................!

I Guess He's Got Some Top End Equipment On That Chopper!

Rumor Around Here Is He Located An Automobile In The Bottom of Starvation Res With His Toys & Tech!

Like I Said!

I'm Not Dead Positive It Was Him But If I Was Betting..................!

I Guess He's Got Some Top End Equipment On That Chopper!

Rumor Around Here Is He Located An Automobile In The Bottom of Starvation Res With His Toys & Tech!
I don't know if he is the actual "finder" of the automobile in Starvation, but he is the one who had the recovery equipment that did it.
The remains inside were from a gentleman that went missing 40 years ago.

He has also recovered several sunken boats in Lake Powell and other bodies of water.

I Doubt It Was 40 Years Ago?

If I remember right They Drained Starvation But I Don't Remember How Many Years Ago?

I don't know if he is the actual "finder" of the automobile in Starvation, but he is the one who had the recovery equipment that did it.
The remains inside were from a gentleman that went missing 40 years ago.

He has also recovered several sunken boats in Lake Powell and other bodies of water.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom