Muley Fanatic Foundation Cheyenne

• Thread starter MuleyFanaticFoundationCheyenne
  • Start date
M

MuleyFanaticFoundationCheyenne

Planning has begun for our first annual Muley Fanatic Foundation Cheyenne banquet. In order to help spread the word about this great organization and help raise some initial funding, we have decided to raffle off a rifle!

We are raffling off a Tikka T3 Lite (stainless/synthetic) in 7mm Rem Mag!

When? Winning ticket will be drawn Fri, August 23, 2013
Time? 7:00 PM
Where? The new Sportsman's Warehouse in Cheyenne
How Much? Tickets are being sold for $10 Each!

The winner does not need to be present to win, and the winner will be posted on http://www.muleyfanatic.com and/or on our facebook page after Aug. 24.

This great organization was founded in 2011 in south west Wyoming, and in it's first year put over $124,000 on the ground for mule deer conservation in Wyoming. Over $250,000 has been raised so far this year, and ALL OF THE MONEY RAISED IN WYOMING STAYS IN WYOMING!

Check out our website http://www.muleyfanatic.com or look us up on Facebook for constant updates.

For information on obtaining raffle tickets, please send a PM to this account and/or reply to this post with the best way to contact you. We have only printed a limited number of tickets, so get yours today to help put some bucks towards bucks!

Our Motto - DO THE RIGHT THING!

I am in for two. Private Message me an address and I will get a check in the mail. MFF is putting a lot of money on the ground for mule deer in Wyoming and Colorado. Thanks for volunteering your time, and good luck with the new Chapter!

PM's sent with contact info - Thanks for the support!

We still have some tickets left with less than 30 days to go before the winner is drawn.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom