Muley Fanatic Foundation Casper, WY

• Thread starter CasperMuleyFanatic
  • Start date
C

CasperMuleyFanatic

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-14 AT 10:08AM (MST)[p]The Casper Chapter of the Muley Fanatic Foundation is having our 2nd Annual Banquet/Fund Raiser on February 8, 2014. We still have tickets and tables available for the event. We will have a live auction, silent auction, games, and a general raffle. You can PM me or call me at 307-277-2325 for tickets or further information. Tickets will not be available at the door and the cut off for tickets will be Wednesday night by midnight. The following is a breakdown of ticket prices:

Single $50
Couples $90
Corporate Tables: $700, $1000, and $2000 (call for further details)
Early bird raffle: $160 worth of general raffle tickets for $100.
Business Sponsorship: $250 (call for further details)

We are also looking for volunteers here in Casper. Please call me if you are interested in helping out in the future.

For you out of state hunters who can't attend, or if you just need another gun, the Casper Chapter currently has an AR-15 board game going. The AR is a S&W MP15. Squares are $20.00. The board has a total of 169 squares. We have sold over 1/2 the board already, so don't wait if you want in. You can PM or call me for more information. When all the squares are gone the drawing will be held. If out of town we will ship to your FFL from my FFL.

To give you guys some information on our Foundation. Our first full year in Wyoming was in 2012. We currently have two chapters in Colorado and a large portion of the money raised by those CO chapters stay in Colorado per the Foundation's operating model. All money raised in Wyoming stays in Wyoming. In 2013, we allocated $311,500 for habitat, mule deer research, and youth hunting. You can go to our website for further information and please take a second to like us on Facebook.

If you don't live in Casper we do have several chapters around the state.

Thanks for taking a second to look at this post and I hope to see you at our event!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom