Muley Crazy

kilowatt

Just got my latest issue today and lo and behold there is our own FATROOSTER with two friends. Banty is packing the buck on his back, the rack that is.

Another prior MM'er is also in this issue and he has an ad in the back of magazine with lots of hunters and their game. That is none other than Jeff Coldwell aka AntlerQuest. Also saw another article by another prior MM'er and that is Drummond Lindsey on page 59. Also spotted another MM'er on page 46 or should say his photo from a trail cam that WON.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Kilo, am I glad that you said, "MM'er" and not "MF'er" when talking about our comrades.

RELH

You mean DeerKing?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom