Muley Crazy Magazine ?

B

Big_DD

I do not subscribe to this magazine, but was wondering where in UT county I could pick one up?

Apparently I made a surprise guest appearance in the latest issue and would like to see it. I have no idea how my picture got in it, or any story that goes with it, since I never submitted anything to them.

I don't care that it is in there, it's just more embarrasing than anything since it's only about a 160 buck and Muley Crazy is more about bucks in a lot higher class than that.

Any idea on how it would have got in there? Other than a friend playing a prank on me? The only place I ever posted a picture was here, on MM.

Here you go Drew !Removed your face from the photo.
8965hpqscan0002.jpg

Oh geez... The picture doesn't look too bad with my ugly mug removed.. I'll have to pick me up a copy.

Congrats on appearing in what I consider to be the premier hunting magazine.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

dont take this the wrong way but hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
that is one dirty prannk!!! ha thats hilarious!

on another note it could have been much worse! at least it wasnt a little 2 pt or something. its a cool buck and nothing to be embarrassed about its just funny that someone did that.

Just another cover for that Hamberlin guy. Now that guy is a big buck collector. How many giants has that guy shot? That cover buck is an absolute GIANT. A near perfect 224 frame with 45+ in extras!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom