mule deer and elk.how to get them to come to feeders. trophy rock

elknr

i have heard alot about trophy rock salt licks,is there certain ways to get mule deer and elk to start coming to them,i have put up feeders,molasis blocks,cattle salt licks etc.if the deer would just try it i know they will come back,i have tried all kinds of deer attractants,i just cant get them to try,have some of you guys had any better luck ,suggestions welcome,thanks

Have you tried asking them nicely??

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

I tie a piece of a salt bock to a string and then when they get ready to lick it I pull it closer.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I drive around on my quad and throw chunks of it at them while I chase them through the wilderness areas. I try to hit them in the head so maybe they can smell it and get attracted to it. Hasn't worked yet, but I'm still hopefull.

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

oh, what about hand loading some rock salt in shot gun shells? then go around and shoot all the deer in the area. that way , if they want to or not, their azzes ARE GOING TO TASTE IT!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom