MT Sheep & Goat Results

As of right now (11:15am), the draw status page on the website is "not available" at this time.

Maybe it will be this afternoon.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Seems they are doing the draw "right now", as I have just accumulated an extra sheep bonus point, but still no drawing results posted yet......
Guess I'm at least not sheep hunting in the breaks this year.

What is the maximum number of points after the 2008 draw? I'm thinking I've gained another point.

No sheep tag for me either!
48461bbc1c983664.jpg

I'M GOING SHEEP HUNTING!!!!!!

I'M GOING SHEEP HUNTING...................with my father-in-law!!!

He has max points and will turn 64 this fall. He's been applying for 35ish years. HFS!!!

RE: I'M GOING SHEEP HUNTING!!!!!!

I was SUCCESSFUL..................................................for another point!

im going sheep hunting too, my brother drew a ewe tag for petty creek. should be a good time and some good eatin.

My father in law drew 455. I think they give out 1 tag so there shouldn't be much competition. It's close to home for him and we see sheep there all the time. I didn't draw thank God because 1 sheep to chase per season is enough.

no surprise, another bonus point for all 3 of them for me.

zigga, best of luck to your FIL in 455. i am certain he will score a nice one!

I'm not sure If I drew a sheep tag. I may be in shock. Please help. It said

pending you do not have any permits in drawings pending 2008.

Successful 2008 sheep license 423

not sucessful 2008 goat license 460-00

Is this some trick. Or did I draw a NON res Montana Sheep tag? Please advise. Where do you find out numbner of bonus points. Thanks, Greg

MY MOM DREW A MOOSE TAG!!!

It looks like we should have a smorgesbord this winter. My mother drew a cow moose tag. YAY!!!

RE: MY MOM DREW A MOOSE TAG!!!

Just more points for me, but I know two good hunters who drew goat tags. They have both hunted the unit before, so I expect big goats from them this year.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

>I know two good hunters
>who drew goat tags.
>They have both hunted the
>unit before, so I expect
>big goats from them this
>year.

Apparently you know three guys, I am just a lucky hunter.:)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-08 AT 10:21PM (MST)[p]huntin100,

Make sure you didn't draw a ewe tag. That would still be a fun hunt. I know guys that drew the wrong tag and rubbed it in to others and they find out it's a cow tag versus special bull. OOOPS! I'll have a busy season and won't even be packing a gun. I love it! I'll send scouting pics. The odds for my FIL were less than 1 percent. Having max points didn't hurt.

RE: Greg is Sheep hunting!

Way to go h-100!

Hunting Montana sheep is a ball.

I have some scoring sheep movies if ya need to borrow 'em...

congrats

Robb

Nuttin! Just extra points. Maybe New Mex muzzy elk. Congrats to those who drew. Take alot of pics and post 'em up.

Zig and Robb, I still can't believe it. I drew a ram tag. It's 423-00. My points are back to zero. Less than 1% chance of drawing. Feel very lucky. I'm going to be busy this fall. Thanks again. Greg

Wow. Congrats Greg. That tag went to a very deserving hunter. I know nothing about 423...but - it's a sheep tag and it's in Montana (enough said). You are going to need to take a hiatus from your job this fall. 3 bonus points for me. Good luck with all your scouting, training, hunting...etc. Andy

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-08 AT 04:42PM (MST)[p]We're ram hunting! my brothers best friend and hunting buddy drew one of the 210 ram tags. we have two sheep tags to fill, gonna be a hell of a season. hopefully the unit lives up to its reputation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom