MT Moose, Goat Sheep Tomorrow?

Elmer - Thanks for the heads up. Which Rocky unit are you applying for? I applied in 121. All the non-res draws are long-shots, but 680 just seemed too unlikely. Hopefully, bonus points (I have the max of 9) will begin to help.

HT

I too put in for a lesser unit. Let's hope most everbody puts in for 680!

Draw odds across the board are going to go down with losing the four units. 2600 people are looking for a new spot to put in. Not to mention all the giants from the breaks the last few years being splashed all over the internet.
Hopefully a lot of them move over to the breaks, and not just over to the adjacent region 2 areas.

Yep should be tomarrow!
48461bbc1c983664.jpg

I think last year bonus points changed first, one species at a time. It took a while from when you first noticed something till all results posted.

I did 121 too, but nonrsident odds are so poor in MT, it's not worth analysis:) It's all fractions of a percent...Somebody's going to get lucky!

Glad that you guys all put in for "lesser units", maybe I was the only one dumb enough to put in for the big breaks area. After 35 yrs applying as a NR, I have found that there isn't much chance to draw a good tag in Montana, so I just apply and dream and hope until the drawing is done. Then do it all over again next year.
Good luck to all of us!

Nope, I put in for 680 too cuz I just wanted the point, got other hunts lined up. but I'm still anxious to check. A miracle could happen.............Nah

It looks like only 3 of us put in for the breaks!!!!! I put in for the breaks as well. I'm still waiting for my one big miracle in life to happen to me - I figured it might as well be a sheep tag!

FWP website says that it is going to be shutdown for maintenance tomorrow morning. I have hope that means the results will be uploaded tomorrow. Sure would be a nice Father's Day gift.

Holy Smokes! My mountain goat points just went to zero! I gained a point for moose and sheep, but it looks like I finally drew a Goat tag. Can't believe it!

Bill

Congrats, Bill. Hope you find a big woolly one.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-10 AT 12:23PM (MST)[p]NOT Successful for me. I have now officially struck out on the 2010 season across all states.

But I'm tagging along on my son's YT sheep hunt in 2011, and so will start pointing toward that adventure.

Good luck to all who drew!

HT

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom