Mt. Lion mauls man to death in L.A...

M

manny15

I heard last night on the news that a Mt. Lion mauled man to death in L.A, and nearly killed a woman just for fun on his way out, I hate to say it but this might get the butt heads that make the rules think this thing out again when huntin Mt. lion comes up on the ballot again......

Manny, you and I both know it won't help a bit. Remember when the woman was killed near Tahoe several years ago leaving behind a couple kids.....she was killed by a female lion with cubs and the wonderful people of our state donated thousands of dollars for the welfare of the cubs and hardly any for the orphaned children?

JB

Jee's man, well maybe we outta tie a senator up to a tree down there and see what happens..'eh...LOL...

It will take alot more to take care of the lion problems then just two maulings. Most Californians are so freaking liberal and ignorant they just don't live in the real world.

I can tell you this when I was a kid, when our deer herds went down the M't. Lion population went down but we had a bounty on coyote's and mt. lions also if I remember right back then... when all the deer are gone this time the big cats will have moved onto a new prey you me and my dog roy........

They have lost all fear of man, a few years ago a big Tom just walked up on my mom's front pourch and walked off with her best mouser (house cat)in broad daylight......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom