MT Breaks Sheep

kilowatt

Here are two pictures that I received from MM'er "oldschoolmtnative" son Mike. His dad's Ram from the Breaks area last year is here below on this Forum that I posted back in Jan 2007.
Dan drew his sheep tag last year and this year his son Mike drew it too, how's that for luck of the draw.
Mike said that his ram was taken on Oct.14, 2007 and had a gross score of 195-2/8" and an unoffical green net of 195-0/8". Both the father and son hunted DIY. Congrats to the both of you on a great hunt.
Brian
47464f33687ea86e.jpg

47464f5a69705575.jpg

That is a beautiful ram, congratulations to you and your dad on the fine sheep you both took.

Here are three more pictures that Mike's father Dan sent to me to post for them. The last picture is of Mike's Ram this year on the left and his father Dan's Ram from last year on the right.
Again congrats to the both of you on great Rams by DIY.
Brian
474751e04b232ccd.jpg

474751ff4b6a8671.jpg

474752254c8aa0b0.jpg

Holy SCHNIKEES!!

Dang, talk about luck runnin' in the family! Thanks for sharing such tremendous rams with us.

Pred

Totally amazing that a father and son could draw the breaks, much less shoot identical "Hogdaddy" rams in back to back years!
Way to go "oldschools" and by the way, I will pay big bucks if you could just rub some of your family luck onto my next Montana application!

It looks like you killed a fantastic Ram. Great job!!! It's wonderful that both Dad and son drew this tag a year a part and both killed great Rams. I love it!

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom