MS RUS-OH SHE'S HOT!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Don't know how the Ornery Old Bastage from Southern TARDville ever found a Gal to Tollerate His BS but He Did!

Of Course She's HOT!

And!

Hot at him all the Time I'll Bet!

Don't get SMART with Me Slick or I'll Post some Pics!:D

Don't know how you did it Slick but you done Well!

I'll bet She didn't Vote for Obama did She?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

WTF?
You lost it or what BCB?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

HELL No I Ain't Lost it!

Seeing if You're Payin Attention,lol!

Just wondering how many times She's been HOT at You Slick?

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

That all you got Slick?

I guess. Not sure what you're fishing for Bess. You really need to get a FACEBOOK account or some other social media venue besides MM.

Carry on!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

FACEBOOK?

WTF You Talkin about?

I reminded you Slick of How Lucky of a Guy you are to have Ms RUS tolerate your BS for all these years!

Just wondering Slick?

She's a very Smart Lady!

Hard Worker also!

Musta been nice all your Married Life to Have a Wife Pull a Pay Check like that one?

She ever Hand any of them over to you?

Ya,I know it's kinda Personal!:D

Now Easy RUS!

Drink another Few Brewskies before you Reply to this or I'll get My Ass Ripped again!:D

All I ever meant when I went 'Fishing' here (As you call it!) was to Remind you of how Lucky you are RUS!

A Compliment RUS!

I Think Deep Down you know this Already but GEEZUS in all them Years How'd She sometimes Tolerate your Ornery ole Ass?:D

Gotta RAZZ You Slick,Sombody's got to!:D

Still don't know what you're referring to when you say FACEBOOK?

If I wanted every sole on Earth to know more about me than I know about myself I'd just join FACEBOOK,I mean MM!:D:D:D

9896image.jpg

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom