Mrs. PleaseDear- RAM DOWN!

predator

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-07 AT 05:37PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-07 AT 05:36?PM (MST)

PleaseDear just called me to rub in the fact that he and Nochawk have sheep blood on their shoes.

MrsPleaseDear has scored on a SLAMMER of a ram!!!

I'm sure PleaseDear will fill us all in on the exciting story when he gets back.

Now let me tell ya what great friends I have in Mrs. PleaseDear and company. First Peg was going to pick me up on the day I ripped up this ankle and whisk me off to the hunt, where I could at least just 'be there'. Well, that didn't work out, so she and PleaseDear called me every day they were up there with updates and photos.

Now, they aren't even going to score this ram until I get to see it, which will be tomorrow, and I CAN'T WAIT!!

How is that for a friend, I tell you what, I'm a lucky gal.

WAY TO GO PEG!!! Come home safe and I'll bring the cheroots.

Pred

Always good news to hear of a successful sheep hunt. Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. PleaseDear! Can't wait to see the photos. Thanks for the update, Pred.

HEY Preddy!!!

PLEASE SEND ME A PICTURE!!!

I KNOW YOU'VE GOT ONE!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TILL MS.PleaseDear GETS HOME!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-07 AT 07:09PM (MST)[p]Perhaps I do...perhaps I don't!! :p

Let's just say that the ram is definitely bigger than we hoped for.

HAAAA....YOU GOTTA WAIT JUST LIKE THE REST OF US.

COME ON Preddy!!!

I'M ASKING PLEASE???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

COME ON Preddy!!!

I DIDN'T GET UP AT MIDNIGHT TO NOT SEE A PICTURE!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

47406e10654be325.jpg

Well Peggy has a new handle... SHEEP ASSINATOR,,,
47406d7163611db8.jpg

going to be hard to live with her for awhile. its bigger than Robbs and I told her I want a 1oz steak for every inch over 150, I hope they have a steak big enough at Ruby River
47406e6666296bc4.jpg

Great job Mrs PD.....I know you all worked your tails off for this one.....Sure is nice when a plan finally comes together..
I'm looking forward to seeing the bounty....

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Way to go Mrs. Dear! Would love to hear the story/see the pics on here or in a pm. Come on Predator, Rob, somebody, anybody?

Hey Guys, Robb will post pics as soon as he gets 'em copyrighted.

I guess some of my and the Mrs. trip photos have been showing up in odd places, with no credit.

Be patient, it's worth the wait!

Bessie, check yer PM.

OK.. Robb and Peggy gave me permission to post these few pics of Peggy's Ram.

I want to Thank Robb and Peggy for allowing me to came along.

4740d85f6b4d01aa.jpg

4740d8796ba819ef.jpg

4740d89d6c139b96.jpg

WAY TO GO MS.PleaseDear!!!

NICE JOB!!!

THANKS FOR THE PICTURES!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Hey D13, seriously...some of her pics that we took on a S. UTah trip showed up in brochure...taken off the 'net without permission.

No diff than TFinal imbedding an image in his.

It's her ram, give her some slack for not wanting some photos being used without her knowledge!

In the meantime, enjoy the ones she did post!

HEY D-CUP!!!

YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET AN MM CITATION!!!

MAYBE EVEN A HANDCUFF!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

That is THE best ram I have seen come off that mountain and it could not have happened to better people. Robb and Peggy have helped out anyone that has ever called them and it's nice to see it come back to them in such a great way. Robb was huge in helping me with info back in 99 when I shot my ram there.

Congrats you guys............ you deserve it!!!!!! cb

Cal buddy!! How are you? I was tempted to call you this morn and have you come over to see it.

We were talking about your ram, were your ears burning? PM your new email, I'll send you some stuff.

Pred

Thanks for posting the photo's in post # 14 Nate.

It was a fun hunt.....with Brandon one week and Nate the next.
Sorry for Lisa and her 'Tongan Ankle' but she was there in spirit.

Thanks for the kind words all.

Robb

Hey PD and Ms. PD,

Sorry I am late responding, but I wanted to be sure to say congrats! Nicely done! It has been a banner year for the girls this year.

Congrats and your photos are always safe. I have deleted those.

Again congrats. I always like to see happy people when they get a OIL animal!

Congrats on the ram. When you say southern Utah are you talkin the Escalante and Kaiparowits (sp?)? I went on a sheep hunt his year in the Escalante with a friend and his uncle (who had the tag). What a great experience.

Thanks for all the kind words!

I will see if I can get a side view/curl view posted for those that have PM about that angle.

Robb

She's one happy looking gal! Congrats to you all. Looks to be one for the glossy print. Can't wait to see it wherever it gets published.

Congradulations! - Looks like one side is not broomed and still full with the other barely broomed off - Superfine!

What a beautiful ram! Sure do like those long on one side and broomed on the other rams. Thanks for sharing the pics! Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. PleaseDear.

That is awesome!!! Congrats! Way to hang in there. From earlier pics we know it can be tough hunting. Three Cheers! :)

Congratulations and THANKS for sharing your special experience with the rest of us. Sheep hunts are so special we only get to go on a few in our lifetime, but reading about yours makes my day. Good on you MRS PD! Beautiful! (and the ram's nice too!)

Thanks again for all the kind words!

H-100 photo's are in post number #14 and post #34...

I will toss some over to your private E-addy...

Robb

This is a fine example of what happens when you put a weapon in the hands of a woman that knows how to use it.
I still can't get over what a great Ram this is. You all did so fine. Yee Haa!! Couldn't happened to a finer bunch. Peg deserves it. Yahoo to the Sheep Goddess!!
Are we talking score yet. How big was the steak??
I want to see.

My turn next please Dear.

How is the hoof Pred? God bless your soul heart and gizzard.

Rutnbuck

Mr & Mrs Pleasedear are outdoors again chasing the willy wapiti cow this Holiday and there anniversary as well. there is no steak because they fed me Pizza...I cant be bought... but I can be rented cheap.
Score doesn't matter, it is a great trophy and will make a fine mount. I am so very happy for them and for allowing me to come along for the experience of a lifetime.

47459bdd1ddec38b.jpg

Hey Nate, I'll buy you a whole buncha pizza if you haul a cow elk hoof for me....

I know how cheap Rut is...HEHE

Pred name the time and place.. I got nothing to do till January cow hunt..and Im already tired of watching football...

luckily Wy proc is online so I can figure hunts for next year...with there 20% increase in prices across the board I may have to come out of retirement...LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom