Mr Camo Undies!!!!

one_dryboot

Long Time Member
Ok Slam here it is... i shot a deer last year and i wanted to do a Euro Mount on it. i havent cut the cape or anything off and it stinks like no other. if i were to cut the antlers off could you mount them up for me? or should i quit being a little girl and just do it? I really dont want to spend the time to boil, scrape and dry heave my guts out.

No it's ok that you didn't call me, now all the MM'ers can see what a nut job you are leaving the cape on a deer for a year!! :p Lol

If you want ME to mount him up, your going to have to pull up your big boy panties and cut them stinkin things off yourself!!

.......then you can call me. }>

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-08 AT 05:53PM (MST)[p]if anyone needs a 25 inch cape i have one ill give to ya! i put off caping it for a few days and it was bad so i just stuck it in my wood shed and forgot about it. and its only been 7 months not a year! Big difference! Tell me when you want them and ill have them ready! ill leave the plate on so you know how it sits. dont worry ill bleach it and spray fabreze so you cant smell a thing. i know you have a weak stomach as well!

FELENO!!!!

I don't know where you get all these pictures man....but they always leave me rolling on the floor!!

dryboot-
I can handle a lot of nasty stuff, but the sight of maggots makes really puts a damper on all the rice i eat in my dieting!!

.....please remove them. LMAO!!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-08 AT 09:23PM (MST)[p][

Sorry ladies, due to the fact ya'll got real weak stomachs, i've decided to remove the pic myself....if anyone feels the need to see it again, PM me!

-(3)-
477ae34e5b284072.jpg

The rice your eating really resembles the maggots on my cape! Im sure they would provide a good balance of everything you need.

Tag, Please feel free to repost the picture for us ladies to see. it may help slam cut weight.

A few years back i sucked on a dead deers nose because i lost a bet. and it looked just like the Pic posted above. just the sight brings me back to pukin my guts out

tag i now understand why you deleted the pic! never in my life do i ever want to see that again. but just for fun ill put it up for everyone to enjoy

It has already gone this far you might as well let them finish cleaning it. by the end of summer they should have it dried out enough to get it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom