Move over tu and ou, there is another sheriff in town!

txhunter58

Long Time Member
What a great game last night at the cotton bowl! Johnny Manziel/Johnny Football/Johnny Heismanziel (who played high school football in my town of Kerrville!) was awesome last night. I doubt any team could have beat us last night!

The seocond half we not only had a great quaterback, great lineman (that gave Johnny all day!), great running backs (uh Johnny again) and great receivers, but we also had the Wrecking Crew defense back. I knew they would be the difference in the game and they were.

Sorry Roy, there is a new sheriff in town! LOL, actually your team did pretty good too, congrats.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Kid is scary good. Hope his line is half that good next year, those two hosses up front will go in the first round for sure. Sumlin did a great job and is killing the recruiting right now. There may have been a shift, but the UT (not TU) ship will right itself soon enough.

Enjoy the victory! You guys deserved it.

Just remember:

27-25.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom