"MOUNTAIN MAN" gets 10 years!

I hope if he wrights a book as the judge suggested that all proceeds go to pay for the law enforcement costs to catch his a$$!

>I say he is out in
>3 - living with Claude
>Dallas in 4.
>
>http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=30...0-years-in-prison&fm=home_page&s_cid=topstory
>
>
>HOOK 'EM!
>_______________________________________
>
>Since I am frequently asked about
>my religion on this site
>and others, I have created
>a profile that explains my
>beliefs. If you are interested
>in finding out more about
>my faith, please visit the
>link below:
>
>http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

As I understand it the stuff he was recently nailed with are the state charges,.....to run concurrent with the federal firearms sentence of ten years. He will serve ten years. In almost all federal cases, especially with gun crimes, there is no early parole.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

At least he didn't shoot anyone at his job or any kids at school. That would be bad...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

As I said once before:

If He hadn't of capped a few rounds off the day He got Captured He wouldn't of been put behind bars for too long!

Costly Mistake there Knapp!

I woulda rather seen what BIGJOHN woulda done to him if He woulda spent a night or two in JOHNS cabin!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>
>As I understand it the stuff
>he was recently nailed with
>are the state charges,.....to run
>concurrent with the federal firearms
>sentence of ten years.
>He will serve ten years.
> In almost all federal
>cases, especially with gun crimes,
>there is no early parole.

Who said anything about parole?? ;-) I think old Claude might come down and break him out!!

Yeah with a federal sentence there is little hope of early release. Basically needs a governor's or a president's pardon. I just think he will become another folk hero to a generation of misguided and disallusioned idiots who think its OK to pick and chose which laws to obey.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>I say he is out in
>3 - living with Claude
>Dallas in 4.
>

Living with Claude behind the Seven Eleven? Phoney Pholk Heroes

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

NVB - that is EXACTLY where I was thinking!!

(Sometimes I appreciate it soo much when someone else understands my sarcasm! ;-) )

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Why isn't anyone on here wondering how many animals he whacked and stacked. Dude clearly had NO regard for any sort of law. I know that if I was him running around the units he inhabited than I know that some monster elk, deer, and sheep would've hit the dirt. Almost impossible now to prove that he did any of these things, but we can speculate right?

Maybe the guy had just had enough big government and was gonna take a stand and reclaim his country... just a thought

Seriously dude, you need to check the wiring in your brain that short circuits to hyperbole. What you're saying is about the equivalent of me saying something like "because you voted for Obama, and because Obama is a strong advocate for gay rights, then you're for all conservatives being given the prison shower treatment."

Then again, maybe that really is how you think... just a thought

Seriously dude, you need to look up the word sarcasm in an online dictionary.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom