Mountain lion vs. deer

Crazy to get that all on film. That would of been my second cat and first with the truck!

>Crazy to get that all on
>film. That would of
>been my second cat and
>first with the truck!

i sure would of tried to save the deer

Why? Cat has to eat. Just as soon it was eating a deer as sombody or a pet.

And in true youtube fashion you see something shiny in the sidebar and start clicking and clicking and clicking and soon you are here:

or here. (caution, not appropriate for all ages or clubhouse members!!!!!!)

F'ing mountainlions!! I'd prefer they ate someone's pet. Or, better yet, a prominent politician.

Now why didn't those motorists drive up and scare or run over that lion? I would have. pc

spring bear.cats got to eat my azz. from now you buy a deer tag . dont use it . that way you can feed the sob,. for one week.....

what a joke nature., we are the top ped. iwould have killed the cat,,,thats nature,,,

Easy there PC!

How many Budwiesers did that take?

We got kids on here for Krist Sake!

Most of them probably started using the F word long before you did!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Easy elkun!

Turned a Kitty loose the other day,you hear about it?:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

"Now why didn't those motorists drive up and scare or run over that lion? I would have. pc"

That's just it Paul! The lefties want the deer, lopes, and elk eaten by the lions, yotes, bears, and wolves. With no or little game animals left, there could be no hunting. Hunting and Hunters...#1 enemy and the main anti focus of their Western states agenda.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

sttm., no i didnt., but next time give me call' i will show you how to teach them how to never, eat a deer agian'

got your panties in a bunch there elkn and PC....

What a load of crap, oh poor deer, oh big bad lion for eating the deer. Good hell boys that IS what they do, can't fault them for that. It is not a flippn tragedy that one stikny ole muley doe got nailed by that little old lion (yes that was a small or young cat). Hell, if you ask me, I say good on the lion. Congrats, boy that was a hell of a catch and even better kill. Kinda like "good shot".

You wanna go hunt a lion, great, I am all for it. I say do it because they are a worthy TROPHY, Or as a whole they (preadators) need managed. To say that I would have run that thing over just because it killed that deer is absurd. Fankly, if you can't appreciate it for what it is, then your opinions are not much better than the "bunny hunggers"...

Of course, I am assuming that it was not Lion season, the people in the video were unarmed, had no interest in legelaly killing the lion, or any other number of valid reasons to not "run it over and save that poor, poor deer."

Oh, I can hear it now; Springbear you are a no-good anti hunting pansy azz... Well bounce your narrow minded rear over to the Idaho forum and clik on a thread called "trapping season is on" You can see exactly where I stand and what I DO (not just yammer on about what I hypotheically would do) when it comes to preadators..... Here is a clue, I don't do it because I hate them for eating a deer.

I don't have a problem at all with that cat eating the deer. No more then faulting my foot for stopping on the gas and flattening him. Road Pizza anyone?

LOL springbear! Yep, maybe in the next life the lions will be able to lie down next to the lambs, but until then they better watch out!

A few years back on this forum I had a heated discussion with someone on how a cougar kills it's prey. Somebody said that a lion kills it's prey with a single bite to the back of the neck severing it's spine. I called bull pucky on that saying that every cougar kill I'd come across appeared to be killed by the lion clamping down on it's victims wind pipe and suffocating it to death. Too bad this video wasn't around then.

>I like this one
>http://youtu.be/MUPqkc8Jjk4

"And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?....Lambs. And they were screaming."

LMFAO
horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom