Mountain lion attack

Thanks for posting EG-we are in and just donated. Hell of a dog and I worked with a few of them during my time in LE.

I tried reading the comments.....I need to take a shower now....
William Harmon
10 hours ago

There’s a good dog! Erin having a handgun on her person would have been timely.

52a3d7c4679742b25c3d205eed6104ee?s=64&d=mm&r=g.jpg

gjdjs
6 hours ago

Reply to William Harmon
Odds are if she was carrying a handgun around all the time she would be far more likely to accidentally injure herself through her loved one than defend herself from a mountain lion or other attack.

Yah Homer-once I got to this point, I was done as well.

It's interesting to read the National Park Service guidelines for defending yourself from a mountain lion attack.

Aiming at its head could result in the cat being blinded in one eye, which could make it more dangerous to other hikers who later visit the park.

the National Park Service won’t necessarily prosecute you for harassment of wildlife if something you throw at an aggressive mountain lion does make contact.

The world would be a lonely place without dogs.

The comments are naive. I bet the women wished she had a gun and never had to spend the time trying to get the cat to loosen it bit on the dog's head. Hope the dog heals up!!!!!

The world would be a lonely place without dogs.

The comments are naive. I bet the women wished she had a gun and never had to spend the time trying to get the cat to loosen it bit on the dog's head. Hope the dog heals up!!!!!
Damn Straight!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom