Motley Crue Question ??

lve2143

Very Active Member
Buddy of mine's work partner purchased
four of us tickets to see Motley Crue,
along with Buckcherry in July.....

Gonna be your typical dudes trip out
(no pun intended) for one night.

Is Tommy Lee even involved with M.C. anymore ???

Last time I saw them on TV they had this chick drumming
for them from Hole, which is Kirk Cobains widows old band.

Any info would be appreciated, as I've been assigned
by the others to find these things out.

Larry

huge crue fan . i think this summer is gonna be the real four ,vince ,nikki ,mick and tommy. saw the originals 2 years ago and just vince and some yahoo's last summer .both great shows if it is not outside they will blow your ear drums out!

Yep, Tommy is with them for now, at least until his ego takes over. Take ear plugs to tone it down to where you can understand the music. The last couple of times I saw them their board guy had it mixed so high that all you could hear was muddy noise. It should be a good show as long as all those extra pounds havent taken their toll on Vince. He might run out of breath too soon. I'm going to see Iron Maiden on the second of next month. It will be interesting to see how well they have aged. Have fun, it might be your last chance to see the Crue all together.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

When I saw them a yera or two ago Tommy had a "titty cam" he would point into the audience and make girls flash. It was AWESOME!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom