Most Graphic/Gruesome Sports Injury

Feleno

Long Time Member
Excluding race car drivers or deaths
Ones I recall most vividly:

Joe Theisman's leg snapping. I still cringe thinking about it.
Maybe more painful than that was having to listen to him during his broadcasting career :)

Dave Draveky's arm. The sound of it popping may have been worse than the visual.

Napleon McCallum leg folding backwards

Sid Vicious snapping his leg

Clint Malarchuk getting his neck slashed by a skate.

Willis McGahee

Sean Livingston

THIS AIN'T SPORTS RELATED BUT!!!

WHEN THE IRAQI MURDERERS BE-HEADED THAT GUY & TELEVISED IT!!!

YOU'D OF NEVER SEEN THAT FOOTAGE IF I'D OF BEEN IN CHARGE!!!

I'D OF DONE THE 3 FLY-OVERS PRIOR TO IT EVER BEING THOUGHT OUT & TOASTED THAT ENTIRE COUNTRY!!!

YA,JUMP ME AGAIN FOR TOASTING INNOCENT PEOPLE,I GUESS NONE OF OUR SOLDIERS ARE/WERE INNOCENT???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Tim Crumries broken leg in super bowl XXIII. That was my first memory of a grusome injury.

Easey Ed McCaffery broken leg.

Nah... google "Impaled by Javelin", tons of wierd pictures there.

Most gruesome would probably be either a superbike crash or a F1/nascar crash

-DallanC

all i got to say is Rotten.com there is more nasty stuff there than anyone could handle

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

You guys think THAT's all bad, you should have seen Bessy on Chatzy last night.....oh what i would have paid to have a visual!!

The sight of his PC flying into the air, through the wall and knocking his children out while they were watching the Disney channel would have been a catastophe to see!! }>

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom