Most Expensive Pets

Those are some spendy critters for sure . That dog for 1.5 million looks just like a run of the mill Chow , and I wouldn't pay more than 50 bucks for any of those pets .

Now I may pay a little bit more for a trained trunk monkey .

Status symbol nothing more... Although there's a few MM'ers on here that would like to have that sheep...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-11 AT 08:06PM (MST)[p]>Although there's
>a few MM'ers on here
>that would like to have
>that sheep...

They dont call him "NVBighorn" for nothin.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Some of ya'll got wives that cost you more than that- and a dog aint gonna back sass ya none!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

The dog is worth the money if he can flush a buck out of a draw the Monday after opening weekend of Utardia General rifle season!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-11 AT 09:22PM (MST)[p]Well I feel my Dad got a bargain on our Treeing Walhound coonhound then. Most of they guys I hunted raccoons with flipped out when they found out what my Dad spent on our old dog. We got him as a 2 year old and paid roughly $1000 for him, 2 years later in a competition hunt my Dad turned down $4500 for him. Most people flipped out when they heard we turned down the offer.
WVBOWAK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom