most boring game ever?

300wbymann

this is rediculous!

if i wanted to watch 2 teams that couldn't score i'd go to a high school football game.

give me OREGON,STANFORD,OKLAHOMA ST, WISCONSIN,BOISE ST., ETC....

THIS IS PETHETIC!

theses are supposedly the best 2 schools this country has to offer?

i dont care who wins- the rose bowl was 10 times the game to watch along with stanford/ok.st.

yea, you might have the best 2 defences in the country, but your offence sucks rotten donkey circles........

i'm pissed i sat in front of the t.v. for that long looking like another S.E.C idiot!

Bama's rippin' em up....9-0. :0

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Hey folks, we are seeing the best field goal kickers in the NCAA... How many games have been lost because of field goals this year? We should all count ourselves blessed to be able to witness the mighty Bama kickers stick it to LSU.

>Bama's rippin' em up....9-0. :0
>
>Steve
>Worlds Best ebayer
>Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

if it's anything like the first game, thaty means we only have 6 more points to look forward to.

i'm turning the channel to sportscenter to see if they'll show the Tebow highlight again.....

Well these are the two best teams in the country. Sorry but if you want to make a claim to being the best, don't lose to IOWA STATE!!

Who did Bama lose to? Oh yeah. LSU. In overtime.

It may be a boring field goal fest, but you will see nearly 22 of these boys playing defense tonight playing on Sundays. Not just playing, STARTING. They are that good.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

well yea, and only 1 off of both teams offences- richardson.

seriously? LSU cant even get within FIELDGOAL RANGE?

they are both in the S>E>C, where they dont have offences. put an offencive team like Oregon/stanford/ OK st. in there and they wouldn't be undefeated EVERY YEAR.

you need teams like that to knock off these yahoo's who think they are great.

i honestly think BOISE ST. would have a great chance tonight- think about it, any team would have only had to have kicked 1 field goal to be ahead of LSU right now. 1 FIELD GOAL.

i guarantee OREGON/STANFORD/ OK.ST. would have at least 1 touch down.

this isn't even worth watching- which is why i'm posting here along with anyone else--

All i can believe is that Alabama must be VERY good. They are making LSU look terrible to the point of my wondering how did they get to this game in the first place but in going over LSU's record, they played good teams all year and they bad beat good teams all year.

Bama just must be "all that"

That said, IMO, not a fun game to watch! Congrats to Bama fans!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

jeezus..cant wait to get back to tuscaloosa this spring..they have swelled heads when they dont win..there will be no living with them now.

If you've never been to the south, you prolly wont understand.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-12 AT 09:44PM (MST)[p]Lets see...LSU-40--Oregon--27 at Cowboy Stadium this year. LSU put 40 on the Ducks. The tide would've put more and held them to less....Just saying.

Another hand delivered title to the sec wish they had to win it on the field . A freaking do-over what a joke .

Welcome to the Yawn-Fest Bowl. Geeez give me the flag football style game of Boise State, Oklahoma or Oregon. 300 hit it the nail on the head.

The LSU coach was terrible. I would have told the QB that he will be hammering it up the middle every play. He couldn't throw it beyond 5 yards but seemed to do well running it when he was forced to.

Terrible game.

Did LSU play that whole game thinking they were up by 14pts? Throw the freaking ball down the field, your down! play AGRESSIVE!!

if you wanna watch football this was the game to watch! defensibly it was a really good game! bama put a lot of pressure on lsu and held them back! lsu d-fence only kicked in wen bama got in field goal distance! it was a very good defensive game. i enjoyed it! thos higher scoring game are from teams with good offenses and not so good defenses!

"Better to dwell in the wilderness, Then with a contentious and angry women Proverbs 21:19)

Dont give me it was defense BS, I saw several times when LSU had WIDE OPEN receivers, and the QB simply missed them. This LSU offense was horrible, they should have stuck with Jarrett Lee. At least he wasn't kicking people on the ground outside a night club. He is the one who beat the Ducks, if you remember. He could hit open receivers. I think OSU would have been a heck of a lot better game, against Alabama. BCS got what it wanted, now give us what we want, no more BCS... Play it on the field, 8 team playoff.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom