Mossback Website

Stubaby

Very Active Member
Just got done watching the Mossback 09 slide show. My fav's are the sportsmans and governors mule deer for Utah. The velvet one by Max the million is also cool. Some good bulls but did love that one with all the mass. I assume that the Farrar's are husband and wife..and the Sims are husband, wife, and kid. If so, what are the guide and tag fees for these two families??????? Holy crap!!

I love going to the Team Mossback website.

Those guides are the real deal.

It really is none of my business what those families pay for fees nor tags but it is great that they enjoy hunting.

Robb

In the Elk thread it was stated that the tag holder passed up several 380+ bulls so they could get bigger and yet his dad and mom both shot these same type bulls. What is up with that?
On the Mossback website #11 pictues shows his dad Jack with a 370 bull and #35 is his mom with a 382 bull.
So much for that theory! Kid must have missed and the mom and pop could not hold back. How did they get the permits?

They also took bigger deer. See #13 (dad) #33 (mom) and #23 Mckenize.
With tags, permits, travel, guide fee's etc. etc. must have spent close to $275,000+.

Idahohay,

Jack, and his wife both bought Land Owner tags for elk and deer. McKenzie had the govenors tag and bought a deer land owner tag as well.

As far as scores go... McKenzie decided himself he would either kill a 400 inch bull or a management bull. The second to last day McKenzie took a management bull passing on a ton of bulls that were larger in score. He passed them because they had the potential to be great bulls but were not at the 400 inch mark (His personal goal).

As far as his parents, they did not have that expectation as they did not have the entire state to hunt.

Will and Heather are married. They spend months every year together out in the field hunting.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

>I am jealous of Will Farrar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

Im Jealous of Will Farrar too. Trophy Elk, Trophy Deer, Trophy Bear,Trophy Moose, Trophy Wife. But, you know what they say about guys like Will, they must have a HUGE...................... Wallet.JK ;-)

Alot different than what he told me after the auction for the Gov. Tag.
When and where was this 400 bull taken?

Some years ago, I was "dating" Heather Farrar's sister. Met Will, and watched a movie at his house with them. One of the most down to earth, good guys I'd ever met. Just because he has a HUGE...... wallet doesn't mean much! Good thing's come to good people, and Will is a stud!

>Some years ago, I was "dating"
>Heather Farrar's sister. Met Will,
>and watched a movie at
>his house with them. One
>of the most down to
>earth, good guys I'd ever
>met. Just because he has
>a HUGE...... wallet doesn't mean
>much! Good thing's come to
>good people, and Will is
>a stud!

Did she look as good as Heather? That lady is a real fine piece of work 4 sure!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-10 AT 02:21AM (MST)[p]Haha.....It was like comparing a 400 inch bull to a 220 inch buck! Neither one was stuck up or a b-otch like most hot chicks are either!

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-10
>AT 02:21?AM (MST)

>
>Haha.....It was like comparing a 400
>inch bull to a 220
>inch buck! Neither one was
>stuck up or a b-otch
>like most hot chicks are
>either!

So you're saying they were equally respectable trophys but one had a bigger rack than the other? i c what you did there....

FREE LEONARD PELTIER

ANTLERGLAZE,
Its good to hear stuff like that. It makes me have more respect for him knowing that he is not only a stud in the field, but he is just a down to earth, cool guy. Props to you for havin' his back.

LOL on the rack comparison! I can't comment on that!!!

I'm sure a lot of the guys that pay big bucks to hunt big bucks are pretty conceded, not from what I've seen from Will in person or on the videos. Its nice to see! The "wealthy" hunting market needs more of these guys!

K I will be one of those guys. Everyone that has money send it to me and I will hunt and bring my hot wife along. Then you can either drool over her or the animals we harvest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom