mossback spotters

D

Drymountain

Here we go again. We know you guys are watching a bull on the hillcreek extension unit of the rez. Make damn sure you guys dont cross the border to kill that bull. You are being watched.

You tell em.........

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

boy dry first its SFW now its Mossback. do you need therapy or do you just need to fill your tag?

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

Then why post this crap? Better watch out MossBack.. YOUR BEING WATCHED!!!!!!!! If you were smart, you would keep your mouth shut then catch them "IN THE ACT"...

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

I am not waiting cause then it might be to late. I could say more about it but I wont.( Right now.)

Wouldn't your time be better spent trying to find your own animals, instead of tailing spotters? I don't think your scare tactics are going to change anyones actions.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-09 AT 03:08PM (MST)[p]I wonder if this bull is a 9x7 that scored 410... well, it was killed yesterday by a mossback hunter.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

If there is one thing I don't miss year in and year out it's all the "Mossback did this, Mossback did that. I know because my friends, dad's, uncle's, cousin's paperboy saw it. Waiting to continue to spread rumors though...."

It's just so silly...PROOF opens eyes. I will admit, when I first started hearing these rumors a few years back, I decided to boycott. But since, I have never seen an ounce of proof. It just gets old really.

well he should be used to this by now, I know nothing other than what im told about him. and it seems too many people judge on too much success! but if I were the bussiness man he is and had the money, id do it the same exact way!

I say let them have it, what they do does not impress the real hunter anyway or does it

hope they dont cross. maybee the tribe should apply the 3 S rule like on wolf. lolol shoot shuvle shut up. seen any moore big dogs up in squaw this yr? hope not. mjrelkfreak has assended to spiritelk. lol im going up into squaw monday be up in red bed grounds this weekend again. if ya see bess tell him hello. thanx ken.

No big dogs this year.Be careful, Dont let them Altamont boys shoot you up there.

I hope they get that Bull on either side just for the fact I think what the ute tribe stands for is the biggest joke on the face of the earth. just my 2 cents

LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-09 AT 06:16PM (MST)[p]and what is it they stand for? or is it that the south slope is alot of their dirt?

I think Mossback knows what they are doing. They have to much to lose. Good luck on hoping to catch them. I wish I had the time to follow them around so I could find big bulls too. "mama says Mossback is the devil" (Waterboy)

Yeah, a lot of it is a joke. But, they are doing something right in their hunting as their quality and quanity of game in all capacities is a lot better than ours. Even though I'm jealous of their hunting opportunity, doesn't mean that I am going to tresspass. Just my 2 cents.

I have hunted the Hill Creek extension the last 2 out of 3 years as a nontribal bull elk hunter from California and the Utes I have met have been great. Have kept in contact with many of the guides over the last few years and would call them friends. Roland McCook run a first class camp.

The second someone posts a picture or video of Mossback doing something wrong, I will beleive it.
Until then, Mossback is the greatest Guide service in the world and is responsible for more trophy animals than anyone. Wether you guys like it or not, it's the truth. Prove me wrong and take a dang picture. A simple picture would end this all, but nobody seems to be able to snap a pic.

Who freaking cares? Their are hunters(DIY and guides) and then there are the dudes that hire them. Doyle is a good hunter(his spotters are better, they actually find the animals). So mossback has spent the year watching an elk, then some dude forks out the cash to go shoot it,(and he has to cover mossbacks expenses on top of the tag), is he a hunter? NO!!! He is a shooter, I am as impressed with these guys as I am some dude at a gun range, what is the difference? Someone sets up a target(elk, deer) and it gets shot, WOW. I realize their are places that require you hire guides, nothing you can do about it, but for the others, I will never understand why. I don't blame the guides, any more than I blame Coors for drunk driving, I just don't understand why you want to hunt, then pay someone to cut out the hunting part so you can shoot. Don't tell me how hard you hunt with a guide, if this is true, why did you pay the guide? GO KILL EVERY FREAK bull/buck in the world MOSSBACK (and others) I don't care any more than I care what stockbroker, pilot, limo driver, landscaper, caddy or personal assistant some Denny(or whatever rich guy) uses. DIY is hunting, spin it, twist it, shout at the ceiling, DIY is hunting.

It just doesnt have the WOW factor when some guy shoots a 400'' bull when you know the olny thing behind it $$$$ . and 20 people camping on that bull waiting for some guy to fly in to pull the trigger. Is that hunting?

> It just doesnt have the
>WOW factor when some guy
>shoots a 400'' bull when
>you know the olny thing
>behind it $$$$ . and
>20 people camping on that
>bull waiting for some guy
>to fly in to pull
>the trigger. Is that hunting?
>

I agree 100%... Theres nothing wrong with it, at all, It just doesn't impress me. Those Mossback dvd's are the most boring things I have ever seen. might as well watch some guy shoot at paper targets. The coolest threads on here is when I read about a guy/girl shooting an animal on a public, DIY, general season tag. I think its a far greater trophy when somebody shoots a 300 class bull that way, than that dang spider bull (which by the way is one of the ugliest elk i have ever seen). Thats not to say that I won't hire a guide someday, because i definately will... just not as exciting.

This thread and its various party lines remind me of when someone (and it doesn't matter what color they are) calling someone else a "racist" after they've read something of some sort in the newspaper about what someone supposedly said or did. Everyone's an expert with no real info to back up their claims..... Amazing.
Now get back to your pre-conceived opinions children.....

You dip sh--s. Like I said I am not acusing anybody of doing anything wrong (yet.) Just dont cross the border.

I'm not saying this is "Proof" by any means, and I don't know the circumstances behind this pic, etc., but you asked for a "simple picture" to "end this all", so here it is:

4ac3d8764ffd9027.jpg

Jason

That picture was form last year when the Spyder bull Saga was all the Rage!!! Be prepared to be body slammed:)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-09 AT 04:31PM (MST)[p]Here is the answer to this photo as I called Doyle and asked him about it. Last year, during the Spyder Bull ordeal, this sign was posted in an attempt to ruin the reputation of Doyle Moss and MossBack guides and outfitters. This was done by tines up and they (tines up) were warned by the Forest Service that any further attempt to deface Moss or his company would result in the removed of their special use permits.

He also said thanks for the info on the bull. None of the MossBack guides have been on the books this year.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

You mossback lovers keep it up and I will tell the rest of the story. You better call Doyle before spouting off. Im sure he doesnt want the whole story getting out.

Allright Brow you are make me laugh. Come on you better make some calls to your buddies and find out the truth. But like I said I am not acusing any body of doing any thing wrony yet. Any body can spot across any country they want.

I laughed so hard Browtine that if I had been drinking coffee I'd spat it all over the computer screen--good answer!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-09 AT 05:04PM (MST)[p]Browtine,
Just curious. Was the Forest Service person that talked to Tines Up the same guy who was the camp cook for Doyle on that hunt? Yes he was the cook, ask Denny yourself. And by the way, the Tines Up boys have family that owns property right there. I guess if they want to post their own property, they can.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-09 AT 05:59PM (MST)[p]Pretty low blow of tines up if you ask me. Thats some BS. The alcohol is pretty thick in here too..

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Sorry, no alcohol. You just seem to want to put others down and boost up Mossback. I am not saying it was a low blow or not. I am not even going to say it was put up after the truck was parked there. But if you are going to say the Forest Service talked to them, it was a little convenient to omit the fact the he was working for Doyle when he did it.

huntingjlc,

sorry man. I wasn't refering to you about the alcohol. I should have cleared that up. I was talking about this entire post and how it started. I didn't know about the forest service working for MossBack. IF it was a conflict of interest, tines up should have contacted the forest service and informed them.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Browtine,
I agree. That whole thing has been a mess. I am no fan of Doyle for other reasons and it just hit me wrong when you put that about the forest service guy. Maybe it wasn't Doyles fault that his camp cook works for the Forest Service and used that to their benifit. I don't know about the picture either and I don't have a hate for all guides.
I do think that some of the things that are said about Mossback are true, maybe just not Doyle doing them. He does need to tell his people to not do anything that might even look bad because you get stuff like this whole thread.
This will be my last post on this thread so if you have any questions that I can answer, pm me.

Posts like this are exactly what is wrong with hunting! Empty threats, veiled acusations and thirteen year old boys in mama's basement typing "facts"! Wait a minute.......... They have nothing to do with hunting! It's wanna-be's on a website! Here are some actual facts kids!
#1 Mossback's clients have taken amazing animals in multiple states year after year!
#2 Every year, somebody gets bent at them and hollers!
#3 Some guys despise guides and only go DIY
#4 Some folks have more money than other folks do!
And here are some questions....

#1 If there's smoke about Moss, Is there really a fire?
#2 Or just one idiot or two working for him?
#3 Are all hunters cry babys?
#4 Are all big money guys soft and scared to go alone?
#5 Are all DIY guys really poor?
#6 Are you children up after bedtime?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom