MOSSBACK Puckers Up?

V

VelvetJones

ok,
maybe it's just me?
or has Mossback been mighty damn quiet on MM this fall?
and talk about tight with pics.......
we know nunya & the posse are out there saluting Doyle but what a bunch of tight lips this fall.
guess they think making us buy a movie is the only way of seeing their critters?
what's your take?

VJ
49ca8f1a4fbfdf37.jpg

Maybe after the Spider bull, a few 400 bulls just aren't that great?

Just a guess VJ. It's way out of my league.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-09 AT 07:35PM (MST)[p]I have nothing against them, actually give them credit, but i draw the line about paying for hunting videos. I've never bought one single hunting or fishing video and i hope i never will.

As far as hearing about them this year, I agree with Eelgrass. After last year, what do you do for an encore?

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-09 AT 08:53PM (MST)[p]Maybe they have a new SCI world record. It might last more than 2 seconds this time.

>I'm really not interested. I prefer
>to see stories about regular
>Joe's gettin' the job done.
>fatrooster.

+1 Very well said!!!

Sage,
I have an entire library of hunting videos. I figure if I will probably never afford the expensive hunts, the least I can do is experience those hunts through a $10 video. Just my take on it.

Hillbilly,

Hey bud, I'm glad you do! I thought about it long ago, doing just the same but after watching a few of them over at a buds, seeing the big money and special places involved in the hunts, that along with my very limited resources, have kept me away.

For those that like them, have at it. I'm just going to try and save what little extra money i get for my actual hunting, fishing trips, and new transmissions :)

I can wait, the really big ones get posted sooner or later.

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom