Mormon Law & Order

FamilyMan

Very Active Member
I am not Mormon, but I know a lot of you guys on MM are. I was wondering if those of you who are Mormon were offended by last night's episode of Law and Order on NBC.

Mark

I DIDN'T SEE IT!!!

BUT I'M "JACK" MORMON & I NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD BE OFFENDED???

GOOD THING CUPSY DIDN'T POST THE LINK!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

SO kilo???

IT'S YOU WITH THE ITCHY FINGER???

DAMN!!!

THATS QUESTIONING A MOD!!!

WHILE I'M QUESTIONING YOU (THE MOD!!!)!!!

HOW MANY ALERTS HAVE I RACKED UP TODAY???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

What? I missed a show that offended Mormons? Damn I hate it when that happens. :) Just kidding guys.

Wait, maybe it was Moosie's baptism instead f Law and Order.

Very poorly researched by the producers, but then again that's what Hollywood is all about right? Taking things way out of context and spreading rumors. Essentially it was about some FLDS types and their Polygamy, yet they were still attending the LDS Temples. Could have been worse I guess though.

I didn't see it myself but the guys I worked with almost had a come apart. They came into work today with eyes big and jaws dropped like they just seen the biggest buck of their lives. I don't like the fact they showed it like they did but - hey whatever.

Dont the FLDS have their own temples? I didnt see it so I dont know if they tried to suggest the SLC temple or what but who cares what some stupid tv show tries to say.

I did see it but saw some info on it before it started and figured that there would be alot of people upset by it.

My Feelings are this... Alot of LDS people need to realize that people are going to do these things, they are going to make these episodes for TV especially after the FLDS raid. We are going to be compared to a group that has no ties to the LDS Church, and those that get offended need to pull there heads out, and realize that any news is good news. Take the oppurtunity to explain the difference to others. If you spend all your time being offended you will be miserable.

Some of the funniest things I have ever seen are the South Park episodes that make fun of mormons. They are great because honestly they are true in the way some act.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom