Morels

predator

Very Active Member
Hey guys, I have a connection for morels if you are interested. Looks like it will be a good year!

Pred

Hey Preddy?
Is that some kind of shroon?
Or what?
Hope you're doing well!

Morels....chopped or sliced, then sauteed in some cream and butter, then drizzled over your elk loin chops. MMM, good!

My cafeteria makes a great Polish Mushroom Barley soup, that everyone raves about. I asked one time what made it so good, and the cook said "Duh, I think we use the poison ones". I haven't worked up the nerve to try it, after that. :)

>Hey Preddy?
>Is that some kind of shroon?
>
>Or what?
>Hope you're doing well!

Duh I wonder if that is a shroon?

Lisa, can you (or the supplier) ship?
send me an e-mail if you wish
10point at gmail dot com

Thanks!

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

chef, i probably picked 3000 morrels last year, i'm not commercial, but if that would help, and you told me how, i'd ship a bunch???

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I got some too and I'll sell mine cheaper! Let me know how many you want :)

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

DUDES!!! l

It is not commercial, this is a friend whose KIDS get the money for their fun fund. Good he**!

who said anything about SELLING? for most of this year, i had more morrels in the freezer than deer meat. i gave a ton of them away and if it's the same this year, i'd give a bunch more away.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom